Extreme Metal Polish & Protection for All Metals
Boyd’s Hot Rod Metal Polish is designed to restore, clean, polishes and protects metal surfaces to achieve stunning results with little effort. Boyd’s Hot Rod Metal Polish™ uses advanced cleaners that cut through oxidation fast and easy for quality results. Harsh environmental contaminants, oxidation, water spots, and road tar can dull your metal work leaving behind a neglected appearance. Boyd’s Hot Rod Metal Polish™ easily polishes all of your metal surfaces to a brilliant shine that will truly impress. Boyd’s Hot Rod Metal Polish™ is formulated with a high-tech metal sealant designed to protect your metal from future oxidation and water spots. Boyd’s Hot Rod Metal Polish™ not only delivers impeccable results but it is easy to use, requires minimal effort, is a non-drip formula, and non-aggressive so it is safe to use on even the most delicate of finishes. Use Boyd’s Hot Rod Metal Polish™ to achieve stunning results on all metal surfaces including billet aluminum, chrome, brass and copper. If you own a car that turns heads and requires a show winning finish on its metal parts, or you just like your metal to always gleam – then Boyd’s Hot Rod Metal Polish™ is a must have for your garage collection.
Hot Rod Metal Polish Key Features:
- Cleans, polishes and restores all metal surfaces
- Leaves essentially no smear, dust or powder.
- Creates an amazing shine on metals.
- Restores the shine on billet and forged aluminum
- Removes light rust stains
- Enhanced with UV Block
- Protects the classic shine of your metalwork
- Lasting protection against recurring oxidation
- Can be used on aluminum, silver, gold, copper, brass, pewter & stainless steel.
- May be applied by hand or machine
How To Use:
- Shake well.
- Pour a small amount onto microfiber towel and work into the metal.
- Rub until a high gloss finish is achieved.
- Black residue may appear on towel. This is normal on uncoated metals.
- Buff clean with soft microfiber towel.
Application by Machine:
- Use a foam-finishing pad.
- Set the maximum speed on your machine at 3-4 on a dual action polisher and 1000 on a rotary polisher.
- Pour a small amount of product on a pad in an “X” shape.
- Turn the polisher on and spread a thin coat of polish over the desired surface. Work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections.
- Buff metal surface clean with a soft microfiber towel.
For Detailing Tips Visit Our Post At The Boyd Blog
|Size||16 oz. Bottle|
|Safe For Use On||Chrome, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, brass, silver and gold metalwork|
|Abrasiveness||Medium to heavy duty|