Boyd Coddington One Step Wheel Cleaner is designed to be safe on all wheel finishes including polished and clear-coated wheels. Boyds unique formulation spray’s on clear and turns red as the active ingredients clings to the brake dust and road grime on the surface and breaks down stubborn road residue from the wheels surface. Car lovers can see the deep cleaning working by watching the solution turning from clear to red as it attacks brake dust and road grime. Boyd Coddington Wheel Cleaner is safe to use on all wheel surfaces, taking the hassle out of finding the best wheel cleaner.
If you have custom or expensive wheels, you have just found the only wheel cleaner you will ever need. Boyd’s is pH neutral to protect your wheels finish. This is contrary to other wheel cleaners, which contain harsh chemical solvents. Boyd Coddington Wheel Cleaner is tough on brake dust and road grime yet gentle on your vehicle’s wheels.
Boyd Coddington Wheel Cleaner product features:
- – Acid-free and pH balanced formulation
- – Cleans Uncoated Polished Aluminum And Anodized Wheels
- – Environmentally Friendly & VOC Compliant
- – Turns red as dirt and grime is penetrated
- – Safe for use on all wheel finishes
- – Great results on high-end aluminum and alloys
- – Safe on billet, painted, anodized and clear coated wheels
- – Safe for cleaning motorcycle wheels
- – VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant
- – Quick and easy to use
Always use on a cool, dry wheel in a well-ventilated area. Never apply to a hot surface.
1) Spray on Wheel Cleaner holding bottle 6-8 inches from the wheel surface. Spray the entire rim, caliper and tire.
2) As the product begins to work and release the dirt and brake dust, it will change from clear to red.
3) Extremely dirty wheels may require agitation.
4) Allow the product to work for up to 5 minutes. If product dries, simply re-apply.
5) Use high-power water to rinse the cleaner from the wheels. Re-apply if necessary.
6) Dry wheel with a clean towel or premium microfiber.